Country Farms stocks a wide variety of bulk materials such as, stone, sand, soils and mulches all available for pick up or convenient delivery to your site.
Click to view our Bulk Products Price Sheet.
- Limestone Dust – Crushed stone that works well to level areas for retaining walls and paver patios.
- 2A Modified Stone – 3/4″ stone crushed with dust to create a product that compacts well to create a stable base for pavers and natural stone projects.
- 2B Limestone – 3/4″ stone, typically used on driveways. Compacts well making it an excellent choice for construction uses and as drain material.
- 2B Sandstone – 3/4″ stone, typically used behind retaining walls.
- Coarse Sand – Generally used to level pavers and as an amendment to improve clay soil.
- Screened and Unscreened Topsoil – Use screened for planting grass seed for best results.
- Mushroom Compost – Used as a soil amendment for lawns, gardens and flower beds.
Mulch helps to retain moisture, to control weeds and to maintain a more even soil temperature in your landscape. Country Farms offers a Natural, Dyed and Rubber Mulch.
Double Shredded Natural
Good quality all around mulch,
medium brown in color.
provides a formal look.
Dark brown in color.
Enhanced Mulch – Our double shredded colored mulches hold their color longer than natural mulch and are all hardwood.
Rubber Mulch – Our Rubber Mulch is playground certified and 99.9% wire free. It is available in natural and vibrant colors. Made from 100% recycled rubber, it will not rot, compress or lose its original beauty. Rubber mulch will last for years to come, even after years of exposure to the elements. Rubber mulch does not attract termites, carpenter ants or other insects and is made of environmentally friendly materials. It is available in shredded or chunk varieties.
- Pea Gravel – 3/8″ size River Rock – tan, gray and brown colored stone works well in walkways, landscape beds.
- Small, Med and Large River Rock – tan, gray and brown colored stone that works well in landscape beds and water features.
- Small and Large Chesapeake Stone – white & tan colored stone that works well in landscape beds and water features.
- Barn Red Stone – 3/4″ reddish-brown stone works well in landscape beds.
- Mocha Stone – 1″-2″ size, light brown/gold color that works well in landscape beds