Country Farms is family-owned garden center, supply yard, and landscape/hardscape installer. We have been in business for over 40 years and employ over 50 full time and seasonal team members. Employees work together and support each other to complete each project and help the garden center and supply yard flourish. Many team members have worked with Country Farms for several years or even decades. We hope you can also become a strong member of our team.
• Screen and qualify leads prior to setting up appointments.
• Meet with potential or existing clients to develop a plan that solves customer problems, meet their needs or offer new ideas to create unique outdoor spaces.
• Identify and calculate labor, material, equipment and time requirements to prepare a proposal for client.
• Complete designs using digital design software and proposals using MS Office documents.
• Follow through with selling and communicating with client.
• Finalize details with clients for product selection and schedule.
• Work with all other departments in planning project to maximize efficiency.
• Follow project during implementation to ensure design integrity and customer’s expectations are met.
• Become a mentor for other team members and embrace the vision, mission and core values of our company.
• Seek and develop new business during any slow periods.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
A high school degree and Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
A high level of plant and/or hardscape knowledge required.
A good working knowledge of digital design software, MS Word, Excel or similar.
Excellent math skills, organizational and time management skills.
Must have strong customer service skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
Able to represent Country Farms in a courteous and professional manner.
Must have a valid PA driver’s license.
Country Farms offers the following benefit package:
Salary or Salary/Commission. Starting between $40,000-$60,000 based on experience. Earning potential unlimited.
Relocation package available
Paid vacation and holidays
Medical, dental & vision health insurance
SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with company match.
Additional benefits could include company vehicle or paid mileage
Friendly, creative, team work environment.